1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Womens Beach Volley ball

Nickynibbles Aug 14, 2008

1. Nickynibbles

Nickynibbles Damn it where's 7th gear when you need it?!

I've decided that my favourite olympic event is the womens beach volley ball!! Their skill level is amazing, their amazing agility, lightning speed reactions, excellent team work and total commitment is something to behold! Oh, and they all seem to be very tall, skinny & very hot, but lets not have that as a reason to watch it aye lads??!! :hubbahubba::hubbahubba::hubbahubba:

I do have one thought though, who decided that a sport involving hitting a ball with your hands over a badminton net on sand should be played in the skimpiest of bikini's??!! Its a little unnecessary perhaps but i'd like to buy that person a drink!!

2. Kontraband

Kontraband Active Member

I played with the Nokia sponsored womens beach volleyball. team at nokia world last.... they were awesome... even tho I was slightly boozed..

I think they pretty much pasted EVERYONE that played against them... some nice ass too! ;) GRRRR

3. Nickynibbles

I hate you I hate you I hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding, im just jealous!!!:respekt:

4. Kontraband

Kontraband Active Member

I'll see if I can dig out some pics when I get home...

I say pics... from memory they are just the word nokia.....

spread across the ass cheeks! :D

EDIT: ass cheeks covered by shorts of course! OOps.

5. Sparky Mark

Sparky Mark Member

Unnecessary perhaps, but I wonder if the IOC could be persuaded that it should be adopted as a universal dress code for womens events? ;)

...Hmm, except for maybe the shot put & weight lifting *shudder*

6. audichris

audichris New Member

Ahhh the joys of womens beach volleyball, if you look really closely there are rules and nets and everything......

Reminds me of the film "Dead or Alive" with the ever fine Holly Valance and that great volleyball scene :icon_thumright::icon_thumright:

Ohh and the "Top Gun" one for the laydeeez

7. MintyS3

MintyS3 Works 60% the time, Everytime.

I was appreciating it on tv at work today. Made the day go by a little better.

8. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

9. leecs3

leecs3 thinking about stuff

great sport as long as they keep there sun glasses on. Great bodies but looks wise, they look like they've just licked pi55 off a nettle.

10. Nickynibbles

Girl on girl beach volley ball action...................niiiiiiiiiiice!!!

11. pjmspeedy

pjmspeedy Dude, what's mine say ?

I was down in Sandbanks a couple of weeks ago and while I was there I discovered that there was a Vollyball championship on! What a few days break this is cracking :hubbahubba: up to be. It was very interesting to watch and I must say most enjoyable. Although I did get a slap across the back of the head from the misses every so offen :slap: