1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wolfs Nano clean and coat

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by crazypainter, Aug 27, 2011.

1. crazypainter

crazypainter Member

I have a few questions regarding Wolfs Nano Clean and Coat that i have bought.

It def cleans and most def lays down a good protective layer but I dont find it washes off as easily as I am led to believe.
    This is the second time I have used it and this morning I sprayed it on all four wheels, went round and quickly agitated with detailing brush then tried to rinse off, but by then its too thick to just rinse. I have to use a mitt to help it along. I was under the impression you spray on, agitate and then simply rinse off with stream of water? The wheels were nice and cool when I did this but, I did realise that they were wet before I used the Wolfs as I had been round and rinsed the car the car prior to washing the boday. I wonder if it should be applied to dry wheels? and just wondering why it wont simply rinse off?
    Any ideas?
  2. John @ PB

John @ PB Member

Clean & Coat shouldn't be applied to 4 wheels at a time; it's more like a conventional wheel cleaner so just do one wheel at a time.

Rinse first with the pressure washer, apply Clean & Coat, agitate, then rinse then do the next wheel.

Decon Gel needs a dwell time of at least 15 minutes but Clean & Coat shouldn't be left to dry.

Wolf's Chemicals Nano Wheel Cleaner (Clean & Coat) | Wolf's Chemicals Car Care & Detailing Products

:)
  3. crazypainter

crazypainter Member

Aaaah, Thats what it was, I had been doing a little reading prior to buying it, and i think i got muddled with the decon gel. Will do one wheel at a time next weekend! Thanks Jon!
  4. John @ PB

John @ PB Member

That should solve the problem! It leaves some good protection behind, not like a dedicated nano wheel sealant but decent nevertheless. Cleaning power's not bad either.

:)