Wish me luck...

****** ell!!

Any job s going for me lol, ****** well done Andy, ya right, good things come to them who want it hard enough !!

Haha I can't wait I went in today to give them contact details for my references and he said you can't keep away till the 5th can you I said nope it's excitement I'm like a kid at Xmas he just laughed he is posting me all my contract and company car stuff tomorrow so I should receive it by end of the week

Reactions: Sandra and Nilz
I can even get my Audi serviced at Nissan and get my discount of 20% and if I wanted to I can get upto 20% off on new cars for friends and family so my manager might come and buy 2 new cars off me now I told him that

Exciting times mate!!

Full steam ahead hey :)

One door closes and another one opens mate, onto bigger and better things :)

Reactions: Andy Crooks
Haha I can't wait I went in today to give them contact details for my references and he said you can't keep away till the 5th can you I said nope it's excitement I'm like a kid at Xmas he just laughed he is posting me all my contract and company car stuff tomorrow so I should receive it by end of the week

Andy, that was just so nice to read this post. I wish you every success and happiness in your new job. You deserve it. Enjoy. :) x

Thank you Sandra for your kind words, they can't wait for me to start I can finally kick start my career doing what I've wanted to do since I was little

Reactions: markos72 and Sandra
My contract came in the post today so I've signed it all just need to post it back now, 45 hours a week which is a lot better than my 4 hour contract I'm on at the minute 22 days holiday + 8 days public holiday:icon_thumright:

Reactions: Nilz and Sandra
My contract came in the post today so I've signed it all just need to post it back now, 45 hours a week which is a lot better than my 4 hour contract I'm on at the minute 22 days holiday + 8 days public holiday:icon_thumright:
Thats it official now Andy. It makes me smile just thinking of someone like yourself getting there dream job and cant wait to start. We all look forward to you starting and look forward to hearing how much you will enjoy it. :) x

Things are moving on hey Andy??

45 hours is a long week, but if its a job you enjoy those hours will fly by and as you say, its a whole heap better than the 4 hours at the mo...lol.

Keep us posted :)

Thanks guys and girls yeh I can't wait and will definatly keep you all up to date on how it's going I remember last time I applied on my trial day I did an 11 till 4 none of us sold any cars but it went ****** quick for a day didn't even have any lunch break. 2 weeks until my start date but my holiday will go stupidly fast so it will feel like a week

I've still got everything crossed Markos for you just keep waiting and hoping that's all you can do really.

All the best mate, hope it turns out to be the dream job you want it to be :)

So Andy, how did the first day go? Was it as you expected? :) x

First day went well took most of the models out for a test drive so that when customers talk to me I know what I'm talking about and I've started my online training. Had to drive down to the Cheltenham dealership to collect a car and come back in it. Today took a car out on a test drive for mobility buyer and I did a hell of a lot more online training and dealt with a few clients had one who is been difficult over the part ex price of his Audi a5 sportback diesel 2011 plate with 80k on the clock as he wants 15k for it but the database says it's worth 12,300 so will deal with that in the morning.

Not sold any cars just yet but they said it can take upto a week before you do sell some but it will take time, maybe tomorrow when it's a weekend and busier and not a dead weekday

Reactions: Nilz and jdp1962
Sold my 1st car today which was a used 58 plate Volvo c30 with 90k on it for £217 a month on finance

Reactions: ruffrida, Nilz, jdp1962 and 1 other person
Sold another today so there collecting it from surrey it was a 2009 ford fiesta titanium trading in there 2003 Citroen Saxo instead which they only got £750 for it

First day went well took most of the models out for a test drive so that when customers talk to me I know what I'm talking about and I've started my online training. Had to drive down to the Cheltenham dealership to collect a car and come back in it. Today took a car out on a test drive for mobility buyer and I did a hell of a lot more online training and dealt with a few clients had one who is been difficult over the part ex price of his Audi a5 sportback diesel 2011 plate with 80k on the clock as he wants 15k for it but the database says it's worth 12,300 so will deal with that in the morning.

Not sold any cars just yet but they said it can take upto a week before you do sell some but it will take time, maybe tomorrow when it's a weekend and busier and not a dead weekday

Bear in mind you are on the internet and posting comments about clients and your dealings with them which are visable to the entire world. Just some advice to be careful what you are posting in public places about work and people you deal with - your employers may not take too kindly to certain things being spoken about online :ermm:

Reactions: Nilz, Ghost and jojo
Here we go again,got an interview again this Wednesday for the same post(not a secondment this time).
The post was advertised full time during the summer,applied and didn't get to the interview stage.Same post advertised just before Christmas and now I'm getting an interview.I just can't work it out sometimes.
Anyway we'll see how it goes this time,maybe they're just feeling sorry for me lol.
Also got to carry out a short typing test this time round too.

Reactions: Sandra
Thanks Sandra,getting driven to despair though,applying for posts and getting nowhere.

Fingers crossed for you mate, everything happens for a reason, so maybe the time is right now :)

Well,that was tough going,managed to get a bit flustered a few times during the competency based type questions,don't think I quite managed to get the point across.Lot of note taking on the part of the interviewers,but that seems to be standard theses day.They certainly werent giving anything away.Really not sure how I feel it went.

Well lets hope it went well enough to progress the application :)

Keep us posted.

Mark, did they say how soon they would let you know. I wouldnt worry about being flustered, the guys interviewing you will take that into consideration as they expect people to be a little nervous. Everything is crossed for you here Mark. :) x

They're hoping to let everyone know by next Wednesday Sandra.
Cheers,really want off the tools and being outside in all the weathers,been doing it for 25 years now.

They're hoping to let everyone know by next Wednesday Sandra.
Cheers,really want off the tools and being outside in all the weathers,been doing it for 25 years now.
Any News Mark? :) x