1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wireing diagram

lenin Sep 12, 2004

1. lenin

lenin New Member

trying to wire in a toad ai606 got it wired in imobilser etc works but want to get the central locking working so i can get in and out with out the key
    got vacume central locking on my audi 80 sport J reg 91

anyone got the wireing diagram or know what wires i will need to connect up ?

any help would be masses of use thanks

lenin /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

2. moschino

moschino Member

Lenin,

I managed to connect my Pirana Alarm to the central locking on my 1989 Audi80 Tdi.

As far as I can remember, I only connected one wire to the wiring harness of the Pump. I cannot remember what one it was though.

The control wire that tells the pump to either lock or unlock works on having +12 Volts for one command and Ground for the other. I managed to do it by using a volt meter to register what wire it was and then was able to connect the alarm to it.

Sorry if I couldn't be more specific, it was 8 years ago!

Regards,
    Jim.

3. Khufu

Khufu Well-Known Member

Aye, I went there but my pockets went deep enough /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. foolish3uk

foolish3uk Member

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif