1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wireing diagram

Discussion in 'General Technical / How To' started by lenin, Sep 12, 2004.

1. lenin

lenin New Member

trying to wire in a toad ai606 got it wired in imobilser etc works but want to get the central locking working so i can get in and out with out the key
    got vacume central locking on my audi 80 sport J reg 91

anyone got the wireing diagram or know what wires i will need to connect up ?

any help would be masses of use thanks

lenin /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif
  2. moschino

moschino Member

Lenin,

I managed to connect my Pirana Alarm to the central locking on my 1989 Audi80 Tdi.

As far as I can remember, I only connected one wire to the wiring harness of the Pump. I cannot remember what one it was though.

The control wire that tells the pump to either lock or unlock works on having +12 Volts for one command and Ground for the other. I managed to do it by using a volt meter to register what wire it was and then was able to connect the alarm to it.

Sorry if I couldn't be more specific, it was 8 years ago!

Regards,
    Jim.
  3. Khufu

Khufu Active Member

Aye, I went there but my pockets went deep enough /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
  4. foolish3uk

foolish3uk Member

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif