1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

winter tyres

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by dentsy, Oct 15, 2013.

1. dentsy

dentsy I HAVE THE OPTION CODES

HI, Looking for a reasonable set of winter tyres for the front of my B7 2.0Tdi avant S line.

235/40/18 not looking for new due to low budget at the mo due to just buying mine and the wifes S lines :)

may possibly look at 4 tyres so the wife can have 2 also,
    I do have a set of 17's in the garage will dig them out as I will look to sell those ones

Anyone know of any ?

Si
  2. 45bvtc

45bvtc Well-Known Member

Hello Si,

I have these:

A set of FOUR original 5-spoke Audi TT Mk 2 alloy wheels with near-new Vredestein Wintrac Xtream Winter tyres.

All 4-wheels were refurbished late last year by JP Alloys (Cannock). New winter tyres were then fitted and less than 400-miles have been covered since.

ALL 4-wheels are in excellent condition and without curb damage minor cosmetic marks only.

ALL 4-wheels have been polished recently with PoorBoy's Wheel Sealant, I was about to re-fit 'em…

ALL 4-tyres are damage FREE, with NO punctures, and NO repairs. ALL tyres show original tyre-moulding marks on the running surface as they truthfully have done less than 400-miles.

ALL 4-tyres are 225 x 50 R17 98V Vredestein Wintrac Xtream, the first Winter tyre to be developed in partnership with Giugiaro Design. The Vredestein Wintrac Xtream provides; 1) increased grip on wet surfaces, 2) excellent aquaplaning stability, and 3) good performance on snow and ice, and I've used them for a number of years on both my Audi TT and RS3. More details can be found on the Vredestein website.

Photo's on eBay and audisport.net classifieds

WS12 if you'd like to look... 01543 424914

John

[​IMG]