1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wing mirrors

Bignick Jan 9, 2011

1. Bignick

Bignick Member

I know I should be looking in the classified section but dose anyone have a pair of mirror covers going cheap? Just had one of mine smashed off! Mine are purple , I'll settle for black or the S3 ones because I think my chances of matching the purple is non existent . Any help or ideas would be appreciated

Nick

2. superkarl

superkarl MAN OF STEEL

I have 2 Ming blue covers if your interested. Prob wouldn't look too out of place

3. Bignick

Bignick Member

Cheers for the swift reply, i'll keep em in mind but dont really want to have to spray em. Thanks

Nick

4. superkarl

superkarl MAN OF STEEL

U sure, spraying them will be a piece of cake

5. JS1500

JS1500 Howdy

Is your car pre or post facelift?
    One of mine was cracked by an on-coming Saab avoiding a pothole and a kind ASN member gave me a set of silver ones...
    ...unfortunatey his were prefacelift and wont fit my facelifted mirrors!
    You're welcome to the silver ones if you want to pay postage. They have a couple of scuffs if I remember rightly.
    I was going to spray them dolphin grey.

Still looking for a facelift driver's side mirror cap if anyone has one!

6. Bignick

Bignick Member

JS1500 Thanks i've sent you a PM

7. JS1500

JS1500 Howdy

PM replied to!

Now, if someone just had a driver's side facelift mirror cap for me that'd be grand..!

8. superkarl

superkarl MAN OF STEEL

do you want a pair of ming blue facelift ones mate?

9. chapmanvr6

chapmanvr6 Member

Sorry to jump in here but i'll take the ming blue ones if thats ok? Cars in bodyshop now and cant find any at local breakers or ebay at all. Pm me a price inc postage and i'll paypal it straight over or i'll prob be sellin my genuine s3 metal caps if anybodies interested in a deal.

Adam

10. chapmanvr6

chapmanvr6 Member

Sorry to jump in here but i'll take the ming blue ones if thats ok? Cars in bodyshop now and cant find any at local breakers or ebay at all. Pm me a price inc postage and i'll paypal it straight over or i'll prob be sellin my genuine s3 metal caps if anybodies interested in a deal.

Adam

11. chapmanvr6

chapmanvr6 Member

First refusal obviously going to JS1500 as to not make myself look a complete c*%k for hijacking haha. Or JS can have a good deal on my metal caps? :)

12. JS1500

JS1500 Howdy

Thanks for the offer Karl.

They're all yours Adam, as discussed on PM!

And everyone's happy, that's what forums are about.

13. superkarl

superkarl MAN OF STEEL

14. JS1500

JS1500 Howdy