Wing mirrors 'Anthracite'

WOLF

Reaction score
I recently painted my wing mirrors matt chrome but the paint isn't durable so I was considering doing them anthracite to match my wheels.

What do you think......?

Heres my car as it looks now.

I personally think that be something different and will make the car look distinctive in a good way. :) x

Reactions: WOLF
I think it will suit it fine.

On another note where are you based mate? Reason I ask is there is a single S4 alloy on eBay in Nantwich with a start price of £10, but you have would have to collect it as he isn't offering postage.

IMG_1128.jpg

Will look good, but I am biased.
Anthracite will blend in with windows, even more so than my gloss black.

Should look good :icon thumright:

Black and dark shades of grey are generally safe on most colours of car, I went for a black car to be 100% sure black bits and bobs would all match in... funny really because I made this decision at the same time I decided the car would not be modified :think: must have subconsciously known I'd catch the bug.

I think it will suit it fine.

On another note where are you based mate? Reason I ask is there is a single S4 alloy on eBay in Nantwich with a start price of £10, but you have would have to collect it as he isn't offering postage.
Ive already spotted that mate and made an enquiry :D
104 miles away but hey if its the right money,cheers for the heads up jimmy!

Good comments here guys,just what i like:thumbs up:

Last edited:
Got these painted ready to fit over the weekend,ill post pictures when they are fitted:thumbs up:

Might be bit beyond what you're thinking but I think your car would look good with body coloured sills, anthracite door trims and wing mirrors. And probably an s-line front valance :) Or maybe an anthracite splitter instead, like QuattroJames had on his A4 before it died.

Might be bit beyond what you're thinking but I think your car would look good with body coloured sills, anthracite door trims and wing mirrors. And probably an s-line front valance :) Or maybe an anthracite splitter instead, like QuattroJames had on his A4 before it died.
The sills are on my to do list mate but getting a bit too cold now to spray them.

yeah if you don't have a nice heated garage for these jobs it takes the fun right out of it :)