1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wing mirror!

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by landopanda, Jul 26, 2009.

1. landopanda

landopanda Member

Some idiot just drove into my wing mirror and smashed the glass.:wtf:
    Anyway does anyone know how much a replacement mirror costs, and where is the best place to get one?
    Also the plastic casing is slightly cracked so i was thinking of changing it for the chrome ones but where do i get them from and how much are they?

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. HP

HP Member

the glass/mirror part is around £30 i think from audi - i had to replace mine when some drunken asshole kicked the **** out of mine.

not sure about the plastic bits..

4. IIIadidasboy

IIIadidasboy Member

The glass you could get from "Wing mirror man" - do a seach on google to find them, Audi or a breakers.

The plastic cover is a bit more awkward to get. I've been doing searches for CF wing mirror covers and as rare as they are, so to are the bloody originals!! Seeing as you only need one (I'm assuming) you might be lucky on flea-bay or an online breakers.

Good luck

5. landopanda

landopanda Member

The cover isnt noticably cracked so unless i find some decent (real) chrome ones i gues i will leave it for now. All the ebay ones seem to be replicas??