Wing Mirror

philyus

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Anybody know how much and how long it shoud take to get hold of a replacement driver side wing mirror assembly and glass to replace the one that got smashed up on my B8 A4 Avant 59 plate please? Not sure whether to carry on with my local stealer or find a private supplier somewhere.

Thanks

Phil

Be careful when sourcing mirrors.

It sounds like we have the same cars! Mine is the MY2010 model and I guess yours is so make sure you get the new shape mirrors. Also there are different mirrors depending on your options e.g. lane change alert etc etc

Damn, thanks guys I thought that would be the answer.... If i see that dizzy blnde bird again who clouted my mirror! Grrrrrrrr. ScoTTY yes mine is the 2010 model too, my signature is slightly out of date though as I am no on my 2nd Avant, absolutely love it however I am stil a fan of the B7 shape. Something about the not so round general look of it that still makes it look sporty in the old Audi way.

Thanks for the help.

Phil

I had a MY2009 A4 Avant (and they forgot the quattro !!) so I had it 6 months until my MY2010 was built (I delayed them to get the MY2010 ;) ). One of the big differences was the wind noise on the mirrors at motorway speed hence I'm aware of the change where many new owners wouldn't be as at a glance you wouldn't notice.

It's a painful and costing thing losing a mirror but much cheaper than body work ;)