windscreen film protection

number3

Reaction score
As title, has anyone looked into this product? do a few motorway miles and wondered whether these are a good option to have?

Glass Protection Film

Mark.

Edit' have emailed them for price.

I've got something exactly like that on my motorbike. Got it professionally applied when the bike was new,that was in 2009.
it's did it's job but it isn't clear now as it was then,more like a faint yellow which really shows up against the white on the bike.
For what you could pay for it I would just use that for a replacement screen or repair if the time came?
hope that helps?

I've got something exactly like that on my motorbike. Got it professionally applied when the bike was new,that was in 2009.
it's did it's job but it isn't clear now as it was then,more like a faint yellow which really shows up against the white on the bike.
For what you could pay for it I would just use that for a replacement screen or repair if the time came?
hope that helps?

they have just come back with quote , £150

I'm quite tempted ,I've read some right horror story's about autoglass and them cocking up replacements with the rain and light sensors in them! So could be worth the money if it makes the original last longer!

.Mark