1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windown Tinting

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by Siy, Jul 8, 2005.

1. Siy

Siy New Member

Hi all

Got a A4 Avant and thinking of having the rear windows tinted like the dealers do. Has anyone had it done and if so what are your thoughts?

I am looking at getting a professional garage to do the work so no bubbles, creases etc etc.

Cheers

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. dummi

dummi smoking a6

get hold of liam tinter on audi-planet.net or cage of this forum, they do a fantastic job no bubbles and the whole rear window in one piece even with a window brake light, have a look for tinting feeler on audi-planet.net , they're very cheap too as they have no overheads and do the lot in an afternoon used their garage at their home for mine, still can't complain 6 months on

4. Siy

Siy New Member

Thanks for all the info. £200 does not sound too bad id it cost you 150 for a normal A4. They have said that they always do the rear window in one piece.

Cheers

5. rilot

rilot New Member

Looks like I've been ripped off then!

The quotes from 'DAN SAFF', are approx £300 for all windows except windscreen.
    Got mine done at Mirage near Manston Airport (nr Ramsgate, Kent). Took a few hours on a SAturday, and done a lovely job.

Went for the 40% all round - cool,