1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Window???

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by Smithy ov c.ham, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Smithy ov c.ham

Alright lads am getting a draft cumming thu my dash,it cuming from the dash in the right hand corner. It sounds as if the window is open when I go past 60 av checked the seals on the glass and all ar fine ??????? Any ideas wats causing this and it's on my b7 a4

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. razza1

razza1 Well-Known Member

I get it at high speeds,its from the air vents, if you turn them onto internal air recirc then it stops the draught and the noise.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

4. Smithy ov c.ham

and how do you do that bud is that just by the switches on the air vents its self??

#3 Smithy ov c.ham, Apr 27, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2012
  5. razza1

razza1 Well-Known Member

By the switches, its the curved arrow button by the left hand temp control (from memory). Don't leave it on all the time though as can cause it to mist up sometimes as it then doesn't draw in fresh air from outside. Use if stuck in traffic also to avoid breathing in fumes.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

6. Smithy ov c.ham

Just had it on there mate didn't notice any thing, I can still feel the cold air cuming frm the corner of the dash on the right hand side next 2 the window screen