Window Trim

Robbyb

Reaction score
Hi all

I have an Audi A4 tdi b7. The window trim and roof rails have gone milky. I have read many forums on this matter but no one seems to have a definite answer to this problem apart from changing the trim which I don’t want to do as it looks difficult. Does anyone on here have a solution.

I believe my trim is aluminium with a coating on it.

Many thanks in advance
Rob

Paint or wrap only real opition door part are pop rivet on so loads of work and expense roof rails can replace but cost a arm and leg and pain to fit

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Paint or wrap only real opition door part are pop rivet on so loads of work and expense roof rails can replace but cost a arm and leg and pain to fit

I’m not a fan of the black wrap. Could I get the windows chrome wrapped? Do you think they would look ok?

Yea any colour and with the wrap you shouldnt get the milky dis colour that has happend the chrome

Wipe with babe oil... will make it look much better but doesnt remove the milky issue just cleans it up a lot and much cheaper than replacement.

Wipe with babe oil... will make it look much better but doesnt remove the milky issue just cleans it up a lot and much cheaper than replacement.

Thanks buddy. I tried that but it just watched off after rain. Went to my local paint shop and he has given me a polish to try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let us know how the polish goes mate... I've got the same issue and not sure which route to go just yet