Window tints Glasgow?

M90KKL

Reaction score
Any recommendations for tints in the glasgow area?

Hi mate try diamond tints in rutherglen !
Cheers

Just had my tints done at Pentagon in glasgow, great job, really good price and a turn around of 4 hours

Just had my tints done at Pentagon in glasgow, great job, really good price and a turn around of 4 hours
Hi , what's the tints like now after a few days ? I have been reading reviews ( not of Pentagon ) just in general about the tints not taking correctly to the heater elements on the rear Windows and it being "visible" that' it's not a factory job ?
I am still to get mine done but the guy's at diamond come recommended,

Hi , what's the tints like now after a few days ? I have been reading reviews ( not of Pentagon ) just in general about the tints not taking correctly to the heater elements on the rear Windows and it being "visible" that' it's not a factory job ?
I am still to get mine done but the guy's at diamond come recommended,

The tints are fine, only issue you'll have around this time of year is drying time. But mines fine. Looks very well done, also the guys at Pentagon are the ones who do all the cars for Glasgow Audi.

The tints are fine, only issue you'll have around this time of year is drying time. But mines fine. Looks very well done, also the guys at Pentagon are the ones who do all the cars for Glasgow Audi.

Do you mind me asking what you paid for yours , I have an A4 saloon so just looking at the 2 sides and rear ,

Do you mind me asking what you paid for yours , I have an A4 saloon so just looking at the 2 sides and rear ,

I got a discounted price, the usual for 2 sides and rear is £175 I believe.

Reactions: Hambee1234

If you use pentagon give me a shout and I'll drop a word to see if they'll do you a deal

Will do mate , as diamond have given me a quote but will shop around ,
Will get back to you on this cheers

Any pics of yours ?
I just got mine delivered a few weeks ago and its just missing the tints !

Screenshot 2015 02 03 11 00 38

Nice!! I'll get some pics up over the weekend, just coming off night shifts so it's only daylight when I'm sleeping :)

Reactions: Hambee1234