1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Window tints as standard

dsl55 Apr 22, 2008

1. dsl55

dsl55 exploring other avenues

Does anyone know if I've ordered an A3 TDi 140 S Line will it have tinted windows at all. I know when i was messing with the configurator for A4's there was a 'privacy glass' option (although i'm doubting myself now as it could have been on the Leon I looked at!) but there was definitely not an option for this on the A3. I have gone for the black styling pack but think that only affects front grille

Anyone know for sure?

2. Kontraband

Kontraband Active Member

there was a privacy gflass option when I ordered mine but its not on the configurator.

3. Con S3

Con S3 C7 Audi RS6 PE

I got the privacy glass option pack on my phantom black S3.

4. dsl55

balls. as mine was ordered through our fleet monkey i did it based on info on configurator, only just realised no tints, ordered it 3 weeks ago!

5. Staz

Staz is a retronaut Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

It's probably not too late to add it. I changed my order about 2 weeks in and still had the option to change the colour another week or so after that.

6. dsl55

cheers, our fleet mgr can be really difficult, just sent her a begging email, got a delivery date currently of 9th june so surely not been made yet. fingers crossed as i think it will look miles better - gone for ibis white with black styling pack so tints will really suit

7. Kontraband

Kontraband Active Member

another ibis??

Damn, we need to step up the 'we hate ibis white' campaign L6ON/Eagle! ;)

8. dsl55

Don't worry, you're far enough away, only seen one in white in Northants so far and it was a Sportback non S Line with standard grille.

Modern cars just suit white so well, my mate just had a merc c class in white and it looks great

9. Kontraband

Kontraband Active Member

ahhh ok... ;)

10. newbiecrg

newbiecrg windsurfer

is not modern cars is modern white... glossy white that looks great...

Pedro

11. RichC

RichC RAC 500W

Im sort of regretting not going for white but at least you guys will be happy, lol.

I dont suppose anyone has any pictures of a sprint blue S3 with the factory tints? I ordered it without even seeing it against that colour.

Rich