Window tints as standard

dsl55

exploring other avenues
Reaction score
Does anyone know if I've ordered an A3 TDi 140 S Line will it have tinted windows at all. I know when i was messing with the configurator for A4's there was a 'privacy glass' option (although i'm doubting myself now as it could have been on the Leon I looked at!) but there was definitely not an option for this on the A3. I have gone for the black styling pack but think that only affects front grille

Anyone know for sure?

there was a privacy gflass option when I ordered mine but its not on the configurator.

I got the privacy glass option pack on my phantom black S3.

balls. as mine was ordered through our fleet monkey i did it based on info on configurator, only just realised no tints, ordered it 3 weeks ago!

balls. as mine was ordered through our fleet monkey i did it based on info on configurator, only just realised no tints, ordered it 3 weeks ago!

It's probably not too late to add it. I changed my order about 2 weeks in and still had the option to change the colour another week or so after that.

cheers, our fleet mgr can be really difficult, just sent her a begging email, got a delivery date currently of 9th june so surely not been made yet. fingers crossed as i think it will look miles better - gone for ibis white with black styling pack so tints will really suit

another ibis??

Damn, we need to step up the 'we hate ibis white' campaign L6ON/Eagle! ;)

Don't worry, you're far enough away, only seen one in white in Northants so far and it was a Sportback non S Line with standard grille.

Modern cars just suit white so well, my mate just had a merc c class in white and it looks great

Im sort of regretting not going for white but at least you guys will be happy, lol.

I dont suppose anyone has any pictures of a sprint blue S3 with the factory tints? I ordered it without even seeing it against that colour.

Rich