Window Tinting

Niknak

Reaction score
Hi all I'm thinking of having a light tint applied to my A4 how much should I be looking to pay?
Cheers
Ian

If you were closer to leicester I could get it done for you for £120 max but companies nowadays charge around £180 - £200 due to the amount of companies doing it!

So lets say around £180 mark!

I would be interested.

How long would it take after a legal light tint All round

If you were closer to leicester I could get it done for you for £120 max but companies nowadays charge around £180 - £200 due to the amount of companies doing it!

So lets say around £180 mark!

It takes my Guy about 2-3hrs depending on how much of a ball ache the back window is. He does it in One piece.He had a little set back when he did mine, he removed some trims for better access, once he'd done it, he was putting the last trim back on and his Lad came running through his garage making him jump.....and caught the tint with the trim and ripped it...ooopps so had to do it all again!!!

He's spot on though and always busy - I get him plenty of work too so he gives all my customers a discount!

i paid 195 i think from a guy in colnbrook, quite good, would definately recommend him if you're around heathrow area/west london etc