1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Window tinting

A3KevB Nov 29, 2012

1. A3KevB

A3KevB Member

Just a question really but should I tint all the windows or jut the back three??? £130 for all or £80 for the back

2. CJ92

CJ92 Member

I am having mine done from the B pillar back so just the rears.Have been quoted £130 for this,but know it will be a good job as my local Audi dealer uses them.

3. mike foster

mike foster Fossie VCDS Map User

As far as I know, the standard factory tint is the maximum allowed !

4. Artimus

Artimus Shortback

Any tint on the fronts darker than factory standard will be illegal & a nice policeman can make you remove it or have your car prohibited until you do ..it's not worth it. Maybe consider a clear film on the front for theft protection?

A3KevB likes this.
  5. CJ92

CJ92 Member

Had mine done today here www.miragetint.com am really pleased with the result.
    Thanks to John and Ben for looking after me and doing a top job..:yes:

6. Sim_88

Sim_88 Neutral

I'm looking to get mine done too, how long did it take? I can't seem to find any reputable places closer to London but don't mind travelling for a decent job :)

7. AndyA3170

AndyA3170 Guest

B pillar back looks best I think. I'm not fan of limo black out either but not sure what your looking for

8. Ultra Violent

Ultra Violent Sick & Wrong. Team Solar Audi S3

I'm getting mine done on Friday, from the pillar back.
    you can legally get the front two windows done but they have to allow in 75% off light, where as the back three can be blacked out.

9. Sim_88

Sim_88 Neutral

B pillar back is all I'm getting done, I agree I think it looks better.. I'm only looking to get light tints (around 35% to 40% darkness)... It would be good to get some pics once they've been done