Window problem...

AxE

Reaction score
Anyone know why that when i lock my car up using the remote my windows go downwards leavin the car locked but windows fully open.
I know that when the windows are open and u lock it they they go up, but whys it started doing it the other way?

Not sure, have you had it on VAGCOM??

Also just check theres nothing stopping the windows from going all the way up, as i believe if there is something stopping them from fully closing they will drop back down, finally, something may have caused the comfort setting to disable, might just need reprogramming on VAGCOM.

Dont think theres anything stopping them from going up. Its just a pain in **** at moment that i have to lock the door with the windows down then keeping my finger pressed on the remote locking then they go up. Havnt got Vagcom unfortunately, but it was only Tuesday lastweek when i got it mapped that it was put on Vagcom.

Sorry mate, bit confused...can you explain a bit more as to what is exactly happening, when you press the button to lock the car, are your windows up already??

Also are you keeping the button pressed, or is it just a single click to lock and thats it??

Finally, just to clarify, when the cars being locked, are the windows just dropping down on their own??

Yeh the windows are in the up position when i go to lock my car, when i press the remote button they drop on their own.