1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WIN an Audi Driving Experience May 31st

Magazine-Editor May 15, 2013

1. Sandra

Sandra Moderator Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter

​What a fantastic competition, good luck everyone. :) x

2. markos72

markos72 Active Member

Dagnammit,thats my nighshift week,and no chance of getting the day off :(
    Ah well...

3. Cozza McA

Cozza McA Crunching The Gears VCDS Map User

Boo to age limits!!
    I'm sure it can't be that hard to drive fast ;)

4. Administrators

Administrators Administrator Staff Member Administrator Audi A4 TDi

I knew there was a bonus to being this old..... a part from cheap insurance :)

Sandra likes this.
  5. Administrators

Administrators Administrator Staff Member Administrator Audi A4 TDi

drivingexperience.jpg

The competition has closed and we have a winner...

The Audi UK Driving Experience day at Silverstone, a fantastic prize offered to Audi-Sport.net members in partnership with Audi UK, goes to Arrkon.

Due to the number of entries we felt that we should have some runners-up; alas the prizes aren't quite as exhilarating as the Driving Experience day promises to be, but they're still rather nice and quite sought after items from the Audi Merchandise collection. So, without further ado...

Second Prize - Audi smartphone case with business card pocket - goes to daz678.

audismartphonecover.jpg

Third Prize - Porcelain travel tumbler with Audi rings & Audi Sport emblem - goes to Helifella.

audisporttumbler.jpg

We'll be in touch - but if you're a winner and see this before we do - please drop us a PM with your address.

Many thanks from the team @ Audi-Sport.net

AR-rkon, jojo and Sandra like this.
  6. Sandra

Sandra Moderator Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter

Well done to Rob (arrkon) im sure you will the day very much, we all look forward to hearing all about it, hopefully you get some pics for all to share. Have fun Rob. :) x

Well done also to the two runners up, hope you like your prizes. I like the look of the smartphone case. :) x

7. Helifella

Helifella Co-Driver ~ Hattie Staff Member Moderator Regional Rep VCDS Map User

Congratulations Arrkon, hope you enjoy Friday. And a huge thanks to you all at AudiUK & ASN for such a great competition and my prize - keep them coming.

AR-rkon and Sandra like this.
  8. AR-rkon

AR-rkon Mod back in a "B" Staff Member Moderator Regional Rep Team V6 Team Silver Audi A6 Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group

Well to appease the eager, here's a link to the photos I took whilst at the event. As soon as I get some time, I will do a more detailed "report" of the day. :thumbsup:

Flickr: arrkon31's Photostream

Apologies for the poorer quality, i didnt have the DLSR with me, only my Galaxy Note :(

Sandra likes this.
  9. Sandra

​Thanks Rob, i will look forward to the write up. The pics are nice, looks like it was a good day. :) x

AR-rkon likes this.