1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wimbledon..

Shy19s Jul 2, 2008

1. Shy19s

Shy19s Oil running through my veins.

Anyone following it? Is murray going to do it or is it going to be Nadal?

2. AxE

AxE Member

Not into Tennis at all, doubt Murray will win though.

3. Shy19s

Hopefully but nadal is playing better so far, not really into it either but its still good to watch.

4. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Nadal as his fitness is alot better than murrays & nadal never gives up, murray is alot better than last year, but he still has this oh no lost a point & mopes around for a game or 2, then starts to wow us, bit like henman but henman lost his nerve on big games like semi's etc, but murray actually has the game to beat nadal but he just has to want it & use it as he did in previous matches, he can win as he beat federer & not many have.

5. Shy19s

yeah i agree with you nigel, just seems like he doesnt want it in some of the shots he's given, and his mopey attitude is affecting his play. Hopefully will pick himself up later tho.

6. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

ah now murray shows some spirit, think to little to late but you never know.

7. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

I think he was a bit fooked from the 5 setter against Gasquet in the previous round, but still someway short to matching Nadal and Federer in terms of fitness.

8. Shy19s

Seed 2 Vs 12... still did quite well but those boys are in there own class.. he did well yesterday but i think the spainian is a whole other kettle of fish.. Never know, spain may take the Euro cup and the Wimbledon tings too.

9. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Nadal was excellent, fair play to Murray for getting this far he did do well to get there, but as mentioned above, he seems to mopey, and if yuo look at his face, he looks like he hasnt slept for weeks!!!

10. Nickynibbles

Nickynibbles Damn it where's 7th gear when you need it?!

Only caught bits of it & Murray just looked drained & weary a lot of the time. Didnt think he had much of a chance to win but would of been nice to of given more of a battle to Nadal by winning at least 1 set! Nadal was 6-1 on I heard yesterday morning & did think about bunging £50 on it, wish I had now! Think i'll check out what odds can get for him to win overall as he does seem to be very settled now after only an ok'ish 1st couple of matches.