1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will you watch Geordie Shore season 2 next episode????

humbahuttez Feb 5, 2012

1. humbahuttez

humbahuttez Guest

I will definitely watch Geordie Shore season 2 next episode. It will be the great episode ever.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2012
  2. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

3. Sandra

Sandra Moderator Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

^ +1

4. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

5. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Whats the crack with this dinlow?

6. warren_S5

warren_S5 Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

I'd rather have my nut sack used as a pin cushion that watch that bull****; I think Geordies are some of the nicest / funniest folk I've met in the UK, but I wouldn't watch that shyte if you promised to pay me free money.

johnnythepie likes this.
  7. A3AH

A3AH Member

Voorhees is a Jersey shore fan as we can see.

8. johnnythepie

johnnythepie Well-Known Member

LOL.Only seen a trailer of it (guess most of them live in trailers).I quite like my marly bag used as a punchbag...does that count? And no i wont be watching it.Its in the same league as that towie, big brother shyte.combine these with sadbook and jeez theres a gene pool that needs eradicating!!!

9. thomashank

thomashank New Member

10. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Your days are numbered sunshine.

11. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics Supporter Team V6 quattro Audi A8 Team Akoya TDi saloon Audi S8

I'm happy that I have no idea what this show is about, whos in it, when its on or where.

12. warren_S5

warren_S5 Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

Its pollution for the brain, and should be avoided at all costs. Once seen the scars don't ever heal!

13. Sandra

Sandra Moderator Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

i tried watching the very first episode, it was utter rubbsh, I lasted a mere 20 mins. Thats time I can never get back. Would rather have a visit to the dentist.

14. L33h

L33h Member

Geordie shore makes us geordies look like complete utter idiots. its a total disgrace.

Everytime the advert comes on i cringe! Most of the stupid words they say 99% of the people here dont.

Tashing on? wtf?

15. lil_coz

lil_coz Active Member

What makes me laugh everytime I see the advert is one of the 'ladies' telling us "I'm classy" :lmfao:

At least they have a sense of humour! :sm4:

16. JBear

JBear New Member

I love Geordies, but to watch that sheeeeet, forget it. I'd rather wear fish fingers as eyebrows.