1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will this fit?

Point_Audi Aug 12, 2011

1. Point_Audi

Point_Audi Vorsprung durch Technik Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Team Tornado Audi A5 Black Edition S-line owners group

Hi,

Just a quick question? I am looking at buying a 1.8T exhaust for my 2.0 Petrol A4. The Exhaust is from a FWD 1.8T but has a Triptronic Gearbox. Would this matter? ... Also is all I need from the Centre box right back to the twin back boxes?

Thanks for your help

Shaun

2. CMD

CMD Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

To do the twin conversion you will need to buy rear brackets x2 to support the twin boxes.

[​IMG]

3. Point_Audi

Point_Audi Vorsprung durch Technik Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Team Tornado Audi A5 Black Edition S-line owners group

Thanks for your reply and the picture CMD! So it doesn't matter then that the 1.8T has a Triptronic Gearbox? The exhaust will still be the same?

Cheers

4. CMD

CMD Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

I can't see why it should not fit . Is your car a quattro.. If not you have more room under the car than most so the twin exhaust should fit a treat all you should have to do is join it at the mid section .

Last edited: Aug 13, 2011
  5. Point_Audi

Nah my car is not a Quattro so that's good news, least I have plenty of room under the car! .. Thanks again for your help, much appreciated!

Shaun