will these tail lights fit ?

Hi there they are a straight swap if yours is 3 door with no problems at all, don't buy them though far too expensive main dealer is cheaper. I got mine from euro car parts for only £120 delivered genuine too.

Euro parts website just look for Audi s3 2012 62 quid each bargain compare over priced eBay at like 200 odd quid

Talking about these lights, I've bought some and was in the process of swapping them over, but the stupid nut on the driver side tail light wont unscrew, think the threads rusted and so its stuck. Kinda screwed now cos its rounded off the flat head shape on the bolt/screw the you need to remove to access the tail light. Any idea how i can sort this out, will defiantly need replacing once i get it off.

Talking about these lights, I've bought some and was in the process of swapping them over, but the stupid nut on the driver side tail light wont unscrew, think the threads rusted and so its stuck. Kinda screwed now cos its rounded off the flat head shape on the bolt/screw the you need to remove to access the tail light. Any idea how i can sort this out, will defiantly need replacing once i get it off.

Just use a socket to go over the nut, can't remember which size. Think they are designed for this incase the flat head bit gets rounded off. Cheap plastic design if you ask me.