1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will these Porsche wheels fit?

RobMorris May 23, 2012

1. RobMorris

RobMorris Member

2. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

They are 9J wide & ET60. You will need 20mm adapaters and 215/35s in order for them to work.

RobMorris likes this.
  3. RobMorris

RobMorris Member

4. VWAddict

VWAddict Member VCDS Map User

No Porsche alloys will EVER fit 'without mucking about'... Porsche pattern is 5 x 130, A3's are 5 x 112.

Plus, that listing seems to suggest that the seller doesn't know the first thing about the wheels...

He says "they'll need a little refurbishment, since the polished rim has started to corrode".

Firstly There is NO polished rim, and secondly there is no corrosion. -There's kerb rash, is what there is.

Be advised also that those particular Porsche rims weigh an absolute TON. I wouldn't put them on if you paid me to. -There are far nicer Porsche rims, and you'd be much better off looking for forged wheels rather than cast. -They'll be much lighter.

5. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

Hence why I said he'll need adapters.

6. VWAddict

VWAddict Member VCDS Map User

Understood. :rockwoot:

I was just making sure that the same would be true for ALL P-car wheels... not just those particular ones.

7. rOb_A

rOb_A Active Member

get them told N8 :aggressive: after 15000+ posts, i think most people think you may know something about the 8P :laugh: