1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will these look good on Imola S3?

Biggied Sep 5, 2009

1. Biggied

Biggied They called him mellow yellow.

[​IMG]

I'm getting a set of the above wheels that are in need of a refurb with the usual knackered polished lips, there genuine wheels from an 8P A3, think there BBS?

There 18"x7.5" 5x112 pcd ET54 so i think a set of FK 30mm 100-112 PCD adapters should have them sitting about the same as the optional 18" RS4 wheel on an 8L, mabey get 35's to bring them out a bit. That sound about right??

I'm not sure on what colour combo/finish I'm going for yet but anyone got a pic of them on an 8L S3?? I'm kind of hoping not as I think these are quite rare.

Cheers Ewan.

2. S3Steve

S3Steve Active Member VCDS Map User

Should look good mate i think your best going with the 30mm adaptors this would efectively make these a 24mm offset which should sit well, bearing in mind the optional 18" RSTT's ( or RS4's as youve called them) are a ET 33 offset iirc, and alot of people use 10mm spacers with them (efectively making them a ET23).

3. Biggied

Biggied They called him mellow yellow.

[​IMG]

Cheers mate, I'll stick with 30mm then. I've since had a look and it apears there called BBS Calito, I've thrown together a quick photoshop, rim size & position ain't the best on the pic but I gives me the impression they'll look pretty good.

Cheers Ewan.

4. Sandip

Sandip Well-Known Member

They'll look good:)