1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will these fit an A3?

A3 Sport Jul 13, 2010

1. A3 Sport

A3 Sport Member

2. smudge_don

smudge_don Active Member

Yup

3. PH1L

PH1L Gievf Buckets

mhmm about the same as dealer price too so try your dealership and save on postage

4. robby

robby Active Member

it is a dealer selling those on ebay, and free postage :whistle2:

5. Lee_R

Lee_R Active Member

Thats a good price to be fair, they are £115 from the Audi dealer since they put the prices up

6. PH1L

PH1L Gievf Buckets

only had a quick scooby forgive me you are correct

7. A3 Sport

A3 Sport Member

Ahh right, okay thanks, I remember reading something on here a while ago about fitting them, but cant find it now! Will they be hard to fit?

8. smudge_don

smudge_don Active Member

The clutch and brake are just covers which pull off, then stick the new ones on top of the actual pedal

The accelerator is a bit more difficult as theres 2 little clips under the flooring which need to be got at just right with a flat head screwdriver

9. A3 Sport

A3 Sport Member

Ok, so does the carpet have to be lifted up?

Thanks.

10. robby

robby Active Member

no
    the bottom part of the padal (flap) is lifted, the hardest part is unpligging the wiring connector as it's a push-pull fit, quite awkward

11. A3 Sport

A3 Sport Member

I see, Ive just been to have a look, and can see the part you clip off to get to the screws. Are the electrics at the top of the pedal?

12. robby

robby Active Member

once you remove the screws you need to prise the bottom part upwards as it's slotted into the floor. When it's removed (unscrewed/ prised) then you can rotate it around to get to the electrics plug which is at the back of the pedal, you have to push down on a tab and pull at the same time