1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will these Audi TT Wheels fit my Audi A4?

danzman2002 Jan 26, 2013

1. danzman2002

danzman2002 New Member

Hi,

Will these wheels fit my 2003 Audi A4 SE Estate?

[​IMG]

If so, does anyone have any pictures of an SE spec with these wheels?

Heres my car:

[​IMG]

I just feel the 16inch wheels look a bit too small really, so want to upgrade, but with OEM alloys!

Thanks guys,
    Daniel.

2. Cabbyfan

Cabbyfan Active Member

Gonna need some numbers to determine suitability :)

3. danzman2002

danzman2002 New Member

5 STUD 7.5J ? Although, I have no idea what that means lol?

4. Pabs

Pabs Active Member

If they are off a mk1 tt then the stud pattern is 5x100 so you would need adapters, Mk2 tt's are 5x112 same as a4's

5. Kingfisher

Kingfisher Active Member

very unlikely.
    They look like mark 1 TT wheels -- in which case they are 100pcd and your A4 is 112 pcd so no way.
    offset will also be wrong ( possible to fix with spacers and longer wheel bolts.)
    Be careful as lots of wheels on e bay ( as an example ) say A3 A4 A5 A6 and offsets for the TT A3 are more than A4.
    Offsets are marked on ALL genuine Audi/ quality wheels as ET and a figure ( bet you A4 says something like 45 as an example). ET varies according to rim width as well.

6. archemist

archemist Active Member VCDS Map User Audi S3 Team Brilliant Black

there's someone selling some genuine s4 alloys in the classifieds - 18" and a perfect fit for our b6's.

OEM 17's (from a b7 s'line) are around on t'bay for about £250 and the tyres are cheap-ish. It might not look much different to what you have though. I've got the 16's on mine for winter and keep my avus' for when the ice / salt has gone.

But as above look for 5 stud wheels - with 112 pcd (there's a guide in the stickies) and an offset 35-45 (43 or 45 was standard)

You also need to check that the wheel bores are 57.1 or use spigot rings (wheel bore has to be bigger to fit these!)

cheers
    And

7. crazy88

crazy88 Loving the anonymity

There is a style of wheel that is similar to that which will fit, a load of a4's have them on.

But as mentioned by others check the pcd.

8. archemist

archemist Active Member VCDS Map User Audi S3 Team Brilliant Black

They're basically the Avus (S4 etc) but without the rebate at the spoke ends (there are several of these old and new spoke and also A8 all look similar-ish)