will the N75h valve cause over reving when i come off the throttle?

Reaction score
As stated above, my car seems to continue revving a little when i come off throttle: changing gear etc.

Pretty sure i read something about this valve causing the problem.

Running a 1.8t AGU w/R-tech remap.

Can anyone shed any light on the situ? i have vagcom and have re-aligned TB + Cleaned....

oh really, are we talking clutch peddal or mounted under the bonnet somewhere?...

Misconception floating around in here that the clutch switch cures over revving between gears it doesn't. It is to deactivate the cruise control.

Misconception floating around in here that the clutch switch cures over revving between gears it doesn't. It is to deactivate the cruise control.

Makes more sense, wouldnt see the logic in using such a switch to control engine speed. so i guess it could be my n75 then.....

its more likely a vacuum leak tbh . The N75 shouldn't be the cause of the revving, I see no way for it to be the cause unless its fallen off as it is effectivley sealed to the intake system, so hoewevr it fails, it will make no difference to the air being drawn in etc

its more likely a vacuum leak tbh . The N75 shouldn't be the cause of the revving, I see no way for it to be the cause unless its fallen off as it is effectivley sealed to the intake system, so hoewevr it fails, it will make no difference to the air being drawn in etc

Very true, i shall investigate further! Thanks for your input :icon_thumright: