1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will RS4 foglight covers fit the s-line?

razza1 Jun 5, 2009

1. razza1

razza1 Well-Known Member

Quite fancy the hexed look on the RS4 of the covers/surrounds of the front fog lights (bit like these). Will these be a direct replacement for the s-line ones? And will they fit the B7?

2. gaz j

gaz j Member

Check that they have 2 for sale before you bid. It looks like there's only 1 of them?

3. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

I am only guessing as no one has replied, but the RS4 bumper is much wider to accomodate the wider arches, so I would be surprised if they would fit.

4. razza1

razza1 Well-Known Member

was only using the ad as an example of the cover, realised there's only one in the ad, so would have to source one elsewhere if I did...just after something a bit different really

5. farooq

farooq New Member

Hi was just wondering if you found those fog light replacements you were looking for, im looking for the exact same thing,

please pm me cheers

6. razza1

razza1 Well-Known Member

'fraid not

7. ultramodz

ultramodz 06 A4 2.0T FSi S-Line SE

they are not a direct swap, but with a bit of tweaking you could swap the mesh sections across to your standard items