Will MK2 TT 17inch Alloys fit A3 FSI 03 Plate.....Urgent help needed by confused Lady

Shimmer

Reaction score
Hi Guys....

New to this site... Nice to see there are so many people with good taste in cars :icon_thumright:

I stupidly ******** my alloys up on car last night and can not drive it until I get new Wheels..

So I have found some lush 17inch TT Alloys for sale off the MRK 2... before i confirm I will have them... I need to know for definate if they will fit:readit:

PLEASE HELP

Thankyou :respekt:

do you mean the latest TT? if so they are the same PCD but not sure of the offset

check out rochfordtyres.com or co.uk for ET and PCD comparison

I believe these will be a straight fit as I remember looking at a set of 18's from the new TT for my a3.

the 18" wheels have an offset of 52 so they should fit - might look better with some 5-10mm spacers though

Yeah the guys said there the New MRK 2 TT, I am getting them delivered today so fingers crossed they will fit!

Use to be really up to scratch on my cars but in recent years allways had company cars so not bothered..

Cost me having a stupid whack in this:keule: Oh well we live and learn... and of course have a nice new set of wheels Woo hoo..

Will post a pic once there fitted..

Thanks for your help... :thumbsup: