1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

will facelift bumper fit my a6??

Discussion in 'A6/S6/Allroad forum (C5 Chassis)' started by Dave, Oct 13, 2003.

1. fastredz

fastredz New Member

[Jan 7, 2005]
    hi all,
    i have an a6 1998 and have been offerd the facelift rearbumper from a later a6 the type with 2 cutouts each side for the exhaust, does anyone know if this is a straight swap or my bumper??

cheers
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 23, 2014]

3. Dave

Dave New Member

[Oct 13, 2003]
    My M3 Cab cruiser had the soft nappa seats and the side bolster stitching wes frayed after 8K miles (in 2002). With harder leather the stitching would be impervious I think, but the soft leather wears and does not protect the stitches. I was on the point of inquiring of leather-work practioners when somebody relieved me of the car, sparing me the footwork (!)
  4. Online

[Oct 13, 2003]
    Can't say I ever noticed any issues, but if you are concerned, show it to your dealer, the seats are covered just as the rest of the car, and if they think its a little out of the ordinary, they will get them replaced for you.
  5. fastredz

fastredz New Member

[Jan 10, 2005]
    hi there

its was on ebay but it has gone now, i was a bit slow chasing it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif