1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

will facelift bumper fit my a6??

Dave Oct 13, 2003

1. Dave

Dave New Member

My M3 Cab cruiser had the soft nappa seats and the side bolster stitching wes frayed after 8K miles (in 2002). With harder leather the stitching would be impervious I think, but the soft leather wears and does not protect the stitches. I was on the point of inquiring of leather-work practioners when somebody relieved me of the car, sparing me the footwork (!)

2. Guest

Can't say I ever noticed any issues, but if you are concerned, show it to your dealer, the seats are covered just as the rest of the car, and if they think its a little out of the ordinary, they will get them replaced for you.

3. fastredz

fastredz New Member

hi all,
    i have an a6 1998 and have been offerd the facelift rearbumper from a later a6 the type with 2 cutouts each side for the exhaust, does anyone know if this is a straight swap or my bumper??

cheers

4. fastredz

fastredz New Member

hi there

its was on ebay but it has gone now, i was a bit slow chasing it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif