1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will an Audi TT 2004 Concert Stereo fit in an Audi TT X Reg?

Discussion in 'TT/TT-S/TT-RS Forum' started by thassall4295, Jul 31, 2013.

1. thassall4295

thassall4295 New Member

I have a Audi TT 225 X REG and comes with the radio/cassette player I was wondering if a 2004 tt stereo which has cd instead of cassette will fit my tt.
    Hope you can help thanks for your time.
  2. dzTT

dzTT Active Member

Physically I don't think there is any difference in size. although most of the cd units are cd changers which have the cd changer located behing the passanger seat (either under the seat or in the hide-away unit on the plastic trim).

In all honesty you're probably better going for an aftermarket headunit as they usually sell for £100ish. and you can get a decent aftermarket system for that
  3. thassall4295

thassall4295 New Member

Hi yeah mine has multichanger but just wants modern look n i manage find one of them stereos not a bad price n just waiting for it to come so wonderd if wiring was different behind i cant see it but u know how Audi can be with things lol.
  4. dzTT

dzTT Active Member

Haha yeah good luck with the wiring. I think it should be fine just any BOSE connectors were the problem when I upgraded mine a while ago