WILL A K04 TURBO FROM AN AUDI TT FIT MY A4 DTM??

jamieswales

Reaction score
I HAVE A K04 FROM AN AUDI TT 225. IVE BEEN TOLD IT WONT FIT MY DTM BECAUSE THE TURBO AND MANIFOLD IS ALL ONE PIECE. IS THERE ANY WAY ROUND THIS? IF SO, HOW DO I DO IT?? :)

ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED

the turbo and mani on the dtm is one piece
are you sure its a K04 from a 225 ?
you need k04 from TTRS S3

Am I missing something here?
A4 has longitudinal fitted engine and none of the tt/s3/rs3 turbos would fit.

Am I missing something here?
A4 has longitudinal fitted engine and none of the tt/s3/rs3 turbos would fit.
yes they do
iv done it a few times small very small mod to get it to fit

hi guys just set up my profile, i used my mates last night to ask this question :) as far as im aware, its a k04 from a audi tt 225 first shape. i bought it for cheap, hoping i could put it on my a4. with you saying its all 1 piece, thats the bit im struggling with. could i just buy a manifold to fit the turbo? or is it more hassle than its worth? worst comes to worst, i will rebuild it and sell it. thats if theres no other way round it lol!

by the way my car is just the special edition A4 with same power etc as the dtm. just said dtm to save explanation.:blow:

i cant see point in swapping then
post pic of said turbo

well its bigger, mines only got a k03s on it at the mo. 1 sec ill take a picture

You can achieve 300bhp from the standard K03 turbo on the 2.0TFSi engine with some supporting hardware. As Bez mentioned there is no point in using the K04 from the old TT. If you want more than 300bhp the use the K04 turbo from the 8P S3.

i cant view those pics

To be honest 300bhp is my target, I don't really need any more. What would I need to do to the standard set up to achieve this safely?

HPFP decat exhaust K04 injectors remap
yes the k03s will just about take 300hp but it wont last to long
you could have your turbo hybred ?