Will a B7 3.0 v6 tdi exhaust fit a b6 2.5 v6 tdi?

Hanzo

Reaction score
Anybody know if i can fit the milltek 3.0 v6 tdi system to my car? I know its designed for the b7 but i would love to get that sound from my car.

As long as its quattro to quattro I would think you'll be ok, worse case you might need an adapter if the bore differs. It depends how much of the system you want to use.

Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting.

any idea why this keeps coming up?

it must be the youtube links

anyway, i was going to buy the 3.0 v6 tdi non dpf 2.75" cat back system if it fits.

You need to compare them side by side but as pointed above, depends how much of the system you really wanna use. Bores will be different so you'll need adaptor pipes and i reckon it's only gonna be the same from cat's back...

Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting.

any idea why this keeps coming up?

There's an issue with your account, moderators have raised it with admin and are awaiting it's resolution.

You'd love to get that sound from your car?? I've never heard a 3.0 v6 TDi before, but can a diesel exhaust really sound that good?? It's only displacement that differs between the two cars so I'm finding it hard to believe that they sound any different.....

I like the sound of my exhaust, it whistles like a siren, sounds weird but who ever gets in my car thinks there is a police car following us with the sirens on, quite funny really. I've heard that if you fit a non resonated exhaust system to a diesel like a milltek then it makes it sound more like a petrol car.

why do you want to fit a 3.0 zorst to a 2.5 ?

What i want to do is buy millteks 2.75" resonated kit that they make for the b7 3.0 v6 tdi a4 to my car. They dont make one for the 2.5 and cannt tell me whether or not it will fit the car. So what i want to know is if a standard 3.0 v6 tdi b7 exhaust will fit my 2.5 v6 tdi b6. If it will then the milltek for the b7 will fit my b6.

You'd love to get that sound from your car?? I've never heard a 3.0 v6 TDi before, but can a diesel exhaust really sound that good?? It's only displacement that differs between the two cars so I'm finding it hard to believe that they sound any different.....

I like the sound of my exhaust, it whistles like a siren, sounds weird but who ever gets in my car thinks there is a police car following us with the sirens on, quite funny really. I've heard that if you fit a non resonated exhaust system to a diesel like a milltek then it makes it sound more like a petrol car.

There is a problem with my account at the moment in that it wont allow me to post with any links in the post. Go to youtube and type milltek v6 tdi and you'll get a video that milltek have put up demonstrating the exhaust for the 3.0 v6 tdi.

My car also has a very loud turbo, but that siren noise is not coming from the exhaust, its coming from the engine bay. I dont want a non resonated exhaust as i dont want to make the car loud in the cabin.

The siren type noise is definitely coming from my exhaust because it can clearly be heard coming from the exhaust pipes when stood at the back of the car when giving the engine some revs. I also get a lot of turbo whistle from the engine bay, but maybe I get both of these noises due to it being remapped.

I will check out the milltek on you tube.