1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wife passed her test

tracer Dec 18, 2006

1. tracer

tracer '96 a4 1.8 se

just trying to get used to the fact that my wife now drives the car too. got up this morning and the car was gone :ohmy: took a couple of seconds til it sunk in that she had it. phew.

my first trip out in the passenger seat was yesterday, she is a good driver but its just wierd for me.

2. Boydie

Boydie Guest

dont think i will ever get the gf on my policy lol dont think she would like to drive my car's in fear of damaging it!

3. Onlyme

Onlyme Member

My wife has been on my insurance since i got the car 3 years ago and not once driving it in case i blame her for my curbed alloys :box:

4. Bascule

Bascule Member

There's a Mrs Bainsy???

intrigued... Had always assumed you were young free and single rather than under the thumb like the rest of us..

5. Onlyme

Onlyme Member

Well if having your cork cut off 2 weeks ago counts as a Mrs rather than a Mr yes i have a Mrs

6. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

you put stablizers on your car and air cushions on your front bumper?!

7. Onlyme

Onlyme Member

??????????

8. Drizz

Drizz Project Plush

Having the GF on my policy even with a provisional almosts halves the cost!!!!!

9. Justincredible

Justincredible Member

Women Drivers????

WTF?

Whats next.......are they going to start voting too???

10. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V8 Audi S5 s tronic

mine jumps at the chance of having a go in mine but I have to tell her no from time to time,the trouble is she likes to be sitting in the back seat of the car in front (well it seems like that)

11. tracer

tracer '96 a4 1.8 se

aye, but its great for this time of year though, i am no longer the designated driver who has to stick to soft drinks!!! yey! :beerchug:

12. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

pics please.

13. marriedblonde

marriedblonde Active Member

My wifes on my policy but never drives it, or should I say very arely drives it for the same reason!

The other bonus is that having her added to it has dropped my insurance :)

J.

14. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Same situation over here, actually, my wife(GF at the time) use to take the S3 to work and park it in the office carpark, in awe of her colleagues and supervisors lol. Then I put those 19" Porsche wheels on, and told her not to go any where near kerbs, so she kerbed the front 2 in a space of a week, hasn't driven it much since haha, which is good for me. :superman: