Wierd wobble on

scottshere

Reaction score
Just had a wierd experience on the way home from work. When i let of the accelerator i got some serious shaking through the wheel and when i accelerated again it calmed right down. But returned worse once i backed off again.
Did this for about 500 yards or so, then stopped..

I understand i might have a bush that is worn on the front as i have the occasional click. Do you think this could be it?
It felt more like the wheel was going to fall off. CV joint maybe?

Hello mate i have a similar issue with mine but mine wobbles under acceleration, had mine checked out yesterday and i have one lower arm that the bush has completely perished, the other 3 lower arms and too great either, but i would imagine if your getting a knock you want to be looking at suspension and steering joints for play,

I'm hoping it is this as i plan to change all the front arms very soon

Hello mate i have a similar issue with mine but mine wobbles under acceleration, had mine checked out yesterday and i have one lower arm that the bush has completely perished, the other 3 lower arms and too great either, but i would imagine if your getting a knock you want to be looking at suspension and steering joints for play,

Same here im overhauling my full suspension in the next month or so, all new arms, shocks and springs (gives me an excuse to drop it a touch)

:yes:
Im just sorting the parts now, going to order them on Monday and get it booked in for this week i hope
Then off for 4 wheel alignment and see how it goes.. I would like to see it a little lower, but i like a little comfort too much