why you shouldnt mod your car!

yep that does look pretty gash!

your sig, i thought it was my car!!
SDC11144.jpg

front bumper aint too bad, I recon, remove the back bumper side skirt, wheels, and replace them with s3 bits, and de crome then it would look ok, oh and the fake lexus lights.

Some fool will buy it.

OMG!! I just watched the guys youtube vid from the link on ebay, you just gotta watch it from 4minutes 27seconds, made me feel sick!

Wow. You think that's bad you should search for "Clio v6 replica". Some of the cars that turned up in threads on Cliosport were laughable!!

Just watched the vid, isn't that the john nikey lessure centre from Ali g hahaha

That is the most pointless and most ridicuos thing i have ever seen! what a bunch of plonkers!!

Its been for sale for a few months the boy who was driving it was looking at my car probably thinking his 1.6 with with the halfords exhaust could beat me in a race what is the world coming to!!!

i didnt think it looked too bad from the side, but with every other angle it just got worse and worse lol

huge fibreglass bodykits belong on corsas no audis :(

Is it an Audi?? thanks sherlock, it looks like an A3 van !!

I hate to stereo type and we shouldnt but I had an image of the owner before I saw him...I was smack on 'massive'

I agree with the comments on tube though....'nice piece a metal you got there mate'!

Last edited:
Quote "I bought this car june 2009 totally standard , i have had the car for 8 months never have i abused the car, all always cleand and polishd it.

All the modifications were carried out 3 months ago.."

What a ****** liar !! Hes abused the poor thing by doing THAT to it,absolutely shameless....but do like the tesco bag in the boot and the lovely backdrop to the car in the pics mmm classy

on another note anyone for a bodykit ? http://www.stxstyling.co.uk/StxStyling/Cars/Audi-A3-Full-body-kits.1.htm

The video tell's it all. Somebody must know the guy, or maybe it's up coming APRIL FOOLS prank .

poor car! Its the start of the end for the a3 8l i think.

yer and them 14 bidders are probably a bunch of cheeseballs inall.

Bad point abut the car. some jealous f.....scratche the bonnent and der are some chip stone on the front bumber apart form dat the car bodywork is very clesn and neat.

Which was nice.

"Bad point abut the car. some jealous f.....scratche the bonnent and der are some chip stone on the front bumber apart form dat the car bodywork is very clesn and neat."

Loving the use of English there....

I can actually see the car sobbing. Poor thing.

i think if you remove all the stickers, all the stick on chrome strips, the gash rear lights, spray black the mesh, stop driving it round and round in circles, tlkin lyke a twt nd bein all gangsa bludz, you could get away with it. maybe loose the side skirts as well but each t there own. i have seen worse kits TBH.

as bhavin said, you can kinda see the car sobbing!

anyone sent him a link telling him his cars famous yet?? :yes:

Last edited:
As the cost of A3's and S3's come down they become more affordable for chavs to buy and ruin. Over the next I fear there's going to be more and more of these monstrosity's appearing :asskicking:

... just seen the vid, the car at the ends even worse, lol!

Last edited:
Dont they call these cars "something you'll get out of a cereal box" personally i think a happy meal box