Why why why?!?!

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
I was following a Nissan Navara(similar to the one pictured) along a dual carriageway in the right hand lane in my A6, then a heavy bout of rain came down, so there was maybe an inch of water we was driving through, we slowed right down from doing a comfortable 60mph. What happened next was the most shocking of all! We have Ford Fiestas and Nissan Micras flying through the puddles at 30-40mph in the left lane, but Mr Nissan Navara. In his road legal off roader slowed right down to 10mph!!! :wtf:

Seriously, was he worried about aqua planing off the road with his heavy treaded tyres?

I'm all for safety and all that, but this was taking the frikin p!ss!

nissan-navara-hardtop-trucktop-canopy.jpg

Reactions: Sandra and xpoweruk
The converse of this particular rant is of course the 4x4 drivers in heavy snowfall who think they are invincible and pass, tailgate and otherwise behave like a d**k. Can't resist having a gloat when I see them become unstuck (no pun intended)

I cant stand people who needlessly drive 4x4's myself - I get having them in Rural areas, but Chelsea tractors are the worst.

http://www.navara.****/attachment.php?attachmentid=11894&d=1374449949

Was probably worried about the chassis snapping, :blackrs4:

Reactions: Arrkon, Sandra, Lavis89 and 1 other person
#Allroad :D

2ft of water on the way to work (at a ford crossing in Offchurch) still merrily plodded through, and probably another 2ft up in Cumbria a couple years ago.