Why is my S-line suspension so high (with pics)

Triple.O.G

Reaction score
Alright guys, had my coilovers taken off and my original S-line springs and dampers put back on but when i got the car back from the garage it looks like its on SE suspension. I know it sounds ridiculous but I'm thinking the garage has taken my S-line springs for a mate or something and put me SE suspension on. This was not an Audi garage.

What you guys reckon? if anyone has pics could they quote mine and put them up so we can compare please?

thanks.

S-line.jpg

Front
S-line2.jpg

Rear
S-line3.jpg

Does looks a little high at the rear for s-line suspension, but may settle. give it a couple of days

I had it done over 2 weeks ago, at first I didn't really notice then other people started asking me about it. It looks ridiculous! No one else had this problem?

Deffo not right then. Did you leave your s-line suspension at the garage? Can you get a part no off the strut that you can check with a dealer? possibly just the wrong springs fitted. Have you taken it back to the garage that fitted it?

No i had it kept in my garage at home, iv not been back to garage yet cos if they have done something there just gonna deny it. I'm booked in with audi next Tuesday for something else but have asked them to look at it whilst its in and see what they say, i think its S-line struts on SE springs anyway so there is no point checking the serial no. but i will ask Audi to.

Thanks mate.