1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why have I just realised

A4sportMrT Oct 14, 2013

1. A4sportMrT

A4sportMrT Member

That my stereo can hold 6 CD's!! I thought it was just a single loader. Still want to replace it though for something iPhone friendly. Anybody got any suggestions?

2. mattyboyc

mattyboyc B6 Veteran Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group TDi

I put a kenwood media system in mine, sat nav, dvd player,ipod and syncs with my iphone via the built in bluetooth, i also have the optional DVB, a good overall system and looks good in the console aswell :))

3. A4sportMrT

A4sportMrT Member

Thanks for the reply, did you have to buy a new climate control unit to fit the double din cage and surround?

4. PetrolDave

PetrolDave Well-Known Member

Most people just trim the sides of their existing climate control - a new one is scarily expensive!

5. A4sportMrT

A4sportMrT Member

I've got the cd/tape stereo in there at the moment, symphony, is it called? So my climate control sits right on bottom

6. mattyboyc

mattyboyc B6 Veteran Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group TDi

I actually bought a broken unit and used the front panel from that, trimmed it and fitted to my original climate back so i keep all original parts.

7. A4sportMrT

A4sportMrT Member

Well I was just about to purchase the pioneer appradio and fitting kit, and something told me to check compatibility with my iphone 5..
    Saved my self wasting £150 :/ looks like I'll have to stretch my budget a little further.