1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why have I just realised

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by A4sportMrT, Oct 14, 2013.

1. A4sportMrT

A4sportMrT Member

That my stereo can hold 6 CD's!! I thought it was just a single loader. Still want to replace it though for something iPhone friendly. Anybody got any suggestions?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mattyboyc

mattyboyc Well-Known Member
    Audi Sport Owner Group TDi Audi Avant Owner Group Audi A4

I put a kenwood media system in mine, sat nav, dvd player,ipod and syncs with my iphone via the built in bluetooth, i also have the optional DVB, a good overall system and looks good in the console aswell :))

4. A4sportMrT

A4sportMrT Member

Thanks for the reply, did you have to buy a new climate control unit to fit the double din cage and surround?

5. PetrolDave

PetrolDave Well-Known Member

Most people just trim the sides of their existing climate control - a new one is scarily expensive!

6. A4sportMrT

A4sportMrT Member

I've got the cd/tape stereo in there at the moment, symphony, is it called? So my climate control sits right on bottom

7. mattyboyc

mattyboyc Well-Known Member
    Audi Sport Owner Group TDi Audi Avant Owner Group Audi A4

I actually bought a broken unit and used the front panel from that, trimmed it and fitted to my original climate back so i keep all original parts.

8. A4sportMrT

A4sportMrT Member

Well I was just about to purchase the pioneer appradio and fitting kit, and something told me to check compatibility with my iphone 5..
    Saved my self wasting £150 :/ looks like I'll have to stretch my budget a little further.