Why and why?

ScottD3

I want your faulty electronics
Supporter
Reaction score
Website
wheelsnwires.blogspot.com
I'm not a fan of the threads that ask "why was my thread locked" but I feel I should ask the question cause some of the mods seem to be a little bit jumped up their bum with a 'do as i say not as I do' attitude.

First question.
Why was the below thread locked?
http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/general-chat/118839-sister-law-wrong.html#post1239745

Which rules did it break?

also, why did the last post made by a mod contain swearing, which was then edited by another mod and the mod that did the swearing in a no rule breaking thread also created a thread about swearing in posts?

I mean WTF (does that count as swearing? Me mean of that TLA is What The Fudge) is going on with this mod?
I my self has had a run in with this mod and I hold no grudges (SP) with him or any one and I hope he does not hold any towards me (I thought we sorted that out).

Did the above thread break any rules or was something a bit more personal and petty (again)?

I don't mean to pick on that one mod but he seems to be one of the worst offenders out of all the mods.

I understand some mods feel they don't need to explain their actions, that's fine but a bit of a reason why threads are locked down or edit would be nice.
We, the general users and people that makes this forum what it is (with out us its just a bunch of mods) do deserve a bit of an explanation as to why a thread is locked, for the main reason as to not do it again.

If we are not told what mistakes we make or where we went wrong we will keep making them.

Little bit of a rant but I feel a proper answer is in order.

No answer from the mod in question or any mod?
And the post has been taken down I see.

Still in the dark as to why.

Please can someone answer, Just so I don't make the same mistake of trying to have a light hearted discussion

TBH i am not sure exactly.

I am sure Jase will be around later to explain.

I think we ( as a forum) need to lighten up a bit, as long as the swear words are not out of context with the content of the post so we can enjoy it more.

I get a tad menstral sometimes and need to chill myself ( point taken chaps,LOL)

TBH i am not sure exactly.

I am sure Jase will be around later to explain.

I think we ( as a forum) need to lighten up a bit, as long as the swear words are not out of context with the content of the post so we can enjoy it more.

I get a tad menstral sometimes and need to chill myself ( point taken chaps,LOL)

Thanks for the response mate.
we'll see what happens a answer, a lock, a ban, a sorry or ****** all.
Time will tell.

Ah, and there was me thinking you'd only had 3 out of the 4 options...