Who's is this beast!!??

That's the lightest shade of Grey I have ever seen.
Name on the Dastek graph looks like Paul Shepherd if that's any help.

I like the plate more than the car ha ha

Nice work and a good buy for someone.

The maximum bhp quoted on the printouts is 384bhp,so it may well be as quoted,a Stg2+ car.

Also,there is no mention of either a bigger turbo,or RS4 injectors,so I think it's safe to call it a Stg2+ car with an engine rebuild.

Last edited:
Nice it of kit. Do like the reason for sale though lol. Think I'd keep the car and find a cheaper house lol.

Reactions: S3Alex
put a bit more in and get the real deal the rs3

Reactions: crunchie
£26k for a 58 plate 2+......... Whatever.

Priceless.

Reactions: PaulAr
£26k for a 58 plate 2+......... Whatever.

Priceless.

I did think that. Good base for stage 3 however with the engine internals done but its still somewhat overpriced.

Reactions: Yolo_8p3
Don't get me wrong. It's a beauty.

But why would you do the engine rebuild if you weren't going stage 3 or 4....... Suspicious.

We all (should) know that the car modifying is a bottomless pit of a mugs game. Totally sunk cost. In almost very instance.

Reactions: Ash B and Yolo_8p3
put a bit more in and get the real deal the rs3

Agree with that, for an xtra 6 grand or there abouts ul get a 3yr newer RS3.

Insurance would probably be more expensive declaring the mods than an RS3 I imagine.

Smart car tho :)

But why would you do the engine rebuild if you weren't going stage 3 or 4....... Suspicious.

We all (should) know that the car modifying is a bottomless pit of a mugs game. Totally sunk cost. In almost very instance.

Thats why i said it was stage 3 previously and something could've gone wrong blow up turbo maybe? And now its back to stock K04.

Reactions: Ash B
Bloke has same name as me, wonder if we could strike a deal, he'd need to drop the price by about 10grand though. Hahaha

Thats why i said it was stage 3 previously and something could've gone wrong blow up turbo maybe? And now its back to stock K04.

Very difficult to blow up a big turbo on one of these cars as they're a lot less stressed at say 450 bhp than the K04 is at 380bhp.

Reactions: Ash B

The first owner was mad alex a local lad to me. Lovely car :wub: The noise this thing mad! The car was only ever running stage 2+ when he had it. Engine was rebuilt to go big turbo (while he decided what turbo route to go).
But Alex ended up finding his dream car 997 GT3 in Riviera Blue :wub: Lovely car but not worth that price without a big turbo conversion & my BBK.
The S3 is now on its second owner, who has put it up for sale. Car looks lovely with the RS3 grille :wub:

And something i know that will upset you all! Unfortunately for the GT3 it was sold a week ago on thursday and the new owner wrote it off two days later:sob::banghead:
578319_10200664042581786_182893778_n.jpg

1011012_10201294344858949_8931028_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: TDI140, S. and L1ARR
meh to the gt3 it has to be the the turbo or nothing:tapedshut:

love the riviera blue gt3!! saw few pics of riviera blue s3 and it looks great!!!!
91272053.jpg

Overpriced aint it ? Stage 2+ work doesnt cost that much and seen 58reg s3's run through auction at 17k onwards im sure theres items on ebay for the stage 2 process

Does the "grey" s3 look white to anyone else? I think i might be colour blind :(

Reactions: TDI140 and Yolo_8p3
love it! mines suzuka grey also, not seen another one in scotland yet, but that blues amazing would get that next time!!

Overpriced aint it ? Stage 2+ work doesnt cost that much and seen 58reg s3's run through auction at 17k onwards im sure theres items on ebay for the stage 2 process

When you sell your own cars, do you simply sell them for the price they can be bought at auction?