Whos got 19s?

N8

Kowalski Details
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hi Guys,

I will do a formal post introducing myself and car etc. But who on here has got 19"s on their A3, also do you have any pics? M11DUU Sportback with the S3 bumper is the nicest A3 I've seen on here so far.

Could you post up pics.

Thanks

Nathan

DSC02210-vi.jpg

My old RS6 19's on my old black A3 above.

I get my new 19's for my new white A3 tomorrow so will get pics of that over the weekend I hope.

Si

Looks the Dogs ******** Si!

How does it ride? I've always fancied going for the largest rim possible, but ride quality is always a concern. Is that a sign of becoming an old fart? lol

i have 19" BBS CH - might actually get pics up this weekend - car is lowered on FK coilovers and has the votex kit

yep, 19's all the way. They look miles better than 18s. Ride is a bit harsher mainly because its lowered but still not as bad as my old mini cooper S by a long way. Even my girlfriends mini 1 has a harded ride than this thing!

002.jpg

001.jpg

cooky

Hey guys. You've all got some nice A3s on here. Lookin really smart. How long have you gone? Did you need to get Anti Roll Bars or Rear Tie Bars???

Thanks

If i could choose between an ibis white 3door or a playboy bunny GF i'd take the ibis any day of the week (except saturdays maybe) :D

SWEET! My next car (color anyways)!

Wanna swap?

430272713_12cd5155eb_o.jpg

a3 simon, u got any more pictures of ur car? very nice! what wheels are those?

mine :)

17395979a4641603749l.jpg

17395979a4641603863l.jpg

17395979a4641611359l.jpg

17395979a4297281877b979637049l.jpg

not the best quality pics that id like but hopefully getting professional ones done soon before the end of summer :D car has since bee fitted with a milltek cat back exhaust!!

honestly it could go lower at the back a tiny bit but its only lowered 25m all round on FK coilovers

Very nice! Is that lowered at all?

Si,

You have a very good taste in wheels mate, looks superb.

I know I asked you this about your old car, but want tints have you gone for on this one?

Cheers

AL

Boydie said:
they look nice Si - what make are they?
The rims are made my 'August Wheels' think they from the US.
maars said:
Very nice! Is that lowered at all?
Just normal S-line suspension mate, don't know if they makes it any lower than my last A3 Sport?
N8KOW said:
Car looks good Si, anymore pics? Have you got coilovers or is it just lowered on springs?
It's just on normal s-line suspension at the moment. Poss put springs on it sometime but looks ok just now. I'll try get some nice pics of it when the weather gets better (if it does!).
AL_B said:
Si,

You have a very good taste in wheels mate, looks superb.

I know I asked you this about your old car, but want tints have you gone for on this one?

Cheers

AL
Not put any on the front this time after the trouble I had with the black A3 getting pulled up. Got 20% on the rears now, slightly darker than my last A3 they where 35% tint. Looks good though I think on white.
N8KOW said:
The 19"s look more like 18"s though Si, to be honest
Think its the style of them as the spokes go in slightly not right to the edges of the rims. They are deffo 19's lol.

I'm sure they are 19"s they looked bigger in the first set of pictures you supplied the car is sat okay. When my A3 arrives and my 19"s go on it, I won't have to lowered it much on coilovers

Does anyone have before and after pics:

before 18's > after 19's just so we can see how it affects the cars imagine in a photo.

car looks good Si although not sure on the grill looks like a big hole in the front IMHO

Heres more of mine with the 19s they are 19x8.5 or so im told with 215/35/19 proxes stretched on its lowered with kw v2s its down about 20mm over the standard s line although im going lower when i get back to the uk

DSC_0094.jpg

DSC_0092.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0032-1.jpg

A3simon said:
car looks good Si although not sure on the grill looks like a big hole in the front IMHO

Heres more of mine with the 19s they are 19x8.5 or so im told with 215/35/19 proxes stretched on its lowered with kw v2s its down about 20mm over the standard s line although im going lower when i get back to the uk
Looks nice mate. White A3's look really good imo.

They suggested I put 225/35/19's on mine, but went for 235/35/19 in the end for a wider tyre. Quite like your stretched look :) Could have saved a few quid by doing that on mine too lol think its cost more as I wanted 235's.

215s are more as they are an unusual size i got them so i could run et45 and lower it alot