Who's going to Audis in the Park - Convoy anyone?

MikeSel^

Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.mikesel.info
Hello All

Just decided, I am pushing out my aunties wedding and going to Audi's in the park insted. Just wondering who, from Yorkshire will be going?

I will be setting off from Hull so looking to meet up with some members between here and there.......

If you fancy meeting up, post your name and suggested meeting point.

I will be traveling down:

A63
M62 past goole
M18
M1
A14
A509
A6003

I have lived in Yorkshire all my life and know the roads between here and the M1 quite well. So should be able to arrange some meeting points.

Hopefully we can get plenty of Yorkshire members there, then maybe even start to arrange some regular Yorkshire meets!!?? :idea:

Cheers
Mike

i'll be going from Durham and would come and tag along if you dont mind? as there too sign of life at all in the North east section haha

Yeah that's fine mate. I will post up more times\meeting points closer to the date.. Sorry for the delayed response. I had replied from my phone, but apparently it didnt post!

Cheers!

Put this in the wrong post before....

I think i maybe able to come out and play. I'll be travelling from Selby. How about meeting up at Clews garage just of the M62 the one with the Mc Donalds and Hotel????

Cheers,

Andy

Sounds good to me Andy, I know exactly where that is. We can arrange times closer to the date. Are you planing on going down on the day? Or are you camping?

Sounds good to me Andy, I know exactly where that is. We can arrange times closer to the date. Are you planing on going down on the day? Or are you camping?

I'll be going down on the day. ****** work the day before.

Ok, well I was planning on the night before, but thats looking less likely. So I too will be traveling on the day!