Who's done the most miles at stage 2+

Morells

Reaction score
Basically I'm trying to get a feel for what issues if any have people had running stage 2+ for a long period of time?

Basically I'm trying to get a feel for what issues if any have people had running stage 2+ for a long period of time?

I did about 20 000 miles at Stg2+ with no problems at all,before Stg3 and then Stg4 came along.

The only thing that gave up was the clutch,but that was expected,and replaced by a Sachs at that time.

Reactions: Revo Steve-W
No idea to be honest but it will be at least 30+

Had the car since 16,700 (17/07/09) and now on 82,000 - was Revo'd one month after ownership and has gone through the stages since. Stage2+ map went on at Edition 38 2011 I think and has been sweet since.

Been all round Ireland in it, through Scotland twice, back from Edition and is my daily driver :)

However, I have replaced my clutch which is inevitable with the extra power. I replaced my gen1 steering rack with the latest version as it was faulty (very common problem but expensive :( ) and I replaced my intake flap motor which randomly failed but not expensive to change.

Reactions: N8, Revo Steve-W and S3Alex
What milage did you swap the rack boydie? Im getting a knock at low speed over stutter bumps.. its going into the garage tomorrow to have it looked at.. heres hoping its a tie rod, arb or bush...