Who you guys insured with

james0808 said:
Ive just got a quote from Admiral on an S3 which was nearly £500,added my older sister as a named driver and it came down to £309,why didnt i think of this earlier.:keule:

Well thats odd! How do they figure that one out?
i don't think it will work for me though, she doesn't drive!

im with elephant, 5yrs NCB, no convications etc 24yrs old £900!! ****** rip off

hmm, some of u guys dont know how lucky u are with your insurance...im paying 1400!!! i got no convictions/4years ncb/live in a nice area. i am only 21 though so thats my prob

Thanks guys for all your suggestions, Ive tried most i.e. churchill, norwich union etc but all excess of 600 for some reason, even though I was with norwich union for years, anyway the best quote so far is 461 with esure and sainsburys bank. Ive got a couple of weeks left for renewal so will have another bash or try and get the price reduced with one or two companies.

Chris I feel for you - I suppose theres a price to pay for being young and J7USS im not that old - turned 37 on April 30th

pav didnt realise u were That old mate, we'll see u with a walking stick soon ;)

Hey Chris less of the ageisum!!!:aggressive: he he I wish I was 21 again

Bet Flux will beat that...Just try it for god sake and put me out of my misery!!.....and shut me up

pav-g said:
Thanks guys for all your suggestions, Ive tried most i.e. churchill, norwich union etc but all excess of 600 for some reason, even though I was with norwich union for years, anyway the best quote so far is 461 with esure and sainsburys bank. Ive got a couple of weeks left for renewal so will have another bash or try and get the price reduced with one or two companies.

Chris I feel for you - I suppose theres a price to pay for being young and J7USS im not that old - turned 37 on April 30th

I'm with Adrian Flux too. I've been with them for 5-years and every time my renewal comes round I have a ring round, find the cheapest quote and AF match it - or this year beat it... Why use anyone else.

Oh, and:

30-years old.
7-years no-claims.

A4-Sport = £370. Bargin!

Exactly mate, This is what Im telling these lot!!! Flux all the way.
They are guaranteed to match if not beat any realistic quote.

AudiSport said:
I'm with Adrian Flux too. I've been with them for 5-years and every time my renewal comes round I have a ring round, find the cheapest quote and AF match it - or this year beat it... Why use anyone else.

Oh, and:

30-years old.
7-years no-claims.

A4-Sport = £370. Bargin!

chris_20 said:
pav didnt realise u were That old mate, we'll see u with a walking stick soon ;)

Ah but with age comes wisdom - well in dribs and drabs and yes J7USS I will give Adrian Flux a call - persistency of youth

By the way has anyone got a contact number and name for Adrian Flux or website address - whats best approach

...............but have you tried MR Flux??????

Not had time to ring A Flux been busy sourcing a gearbox for my wifes espace, money I had put to one side for my rns e plus install but theres always next months salary. Didnt fecking realise a recon gearbox will cost 750 plus vat fitted...:uhm:

mines just over £700 with swiftcover for a b6 s4 avant
35 years old ten years no claims 3 points
also have wife on it and she only has two years no claims

Adrian Flux very very awkward - spoke to 3 advisers and all three would not give me a quote, ended up asking to speak to manager, basically they would not give me a quote especially after I told them my postcode - regardless of any other details, first time I rang the woman put me straight through to a call transfer agency, I got them to put me back and the adviser refused to give me a quote and the third cut me off when I mentioned postcode. So I rang again and spoke to the manager who was Mr Plonk himself and he was hesitant - anyway he took my details and came back with £871. Did i give him a hard time or what... Im going to write to the ombudsman and put an official complaint in as to the way the ******** treated me. I am a professional and should be allowed to recieve a professional first class service just like anyone else - God am I annoyed... didnt realise certain people still got treated like ****...

Are you going to tell us your post code (or area) so we can guess why they're running from you?

I live in Heaton which is next to Manningham - its where the Bradford Riots took place. BD9 10

****** ell thats a first. They are usually tooooo helpful..............but suppose where you live....:shrug: that shouldnt be any difference NOW.
****** dodgy area though, Though mine was bad.:eyebrows:

pav-g I take it your not going to take up that quote then:angrymod:

My renewal for my 130 tdi sport avant has just come thru at £540 with 3 years ncb, adrian flux quoted me £689 and would'nt budge!!!!

Hey guys ive calmed down now! nope my business will not be going to them unfortunately, Sainsbury Bank by sounds of it at £422. Anyway guys thanks for your recommendations.

pav