Who will win the F1 Drivers Championship in 2011?

Who will be the 2011 Formula One Champion?

• Mark Webber - Red Bull Renault

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Felipe Massa - Ferrari

• Nico Rosberg - Mercedes

• Michael Schumacher - Mercedes

• Robert Kubica - Lotus Renault

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CHRIS555

DOPE with added OCD
Reaction score
Lets have a little poll for the year - I will endeavor to close this thread before the beginning of the season so all poll's will be genuine and unbiased.

Cough........

ferrarie.jpg

Thats nothing! Just wait to you see the HRT driven by some random dude - You'll all be shaking in your boots!!

Pretty interesting - no one has given Vettel much hope so far?!

Pretty interesting - no one has given Vettel much hope so far?!

That's because you are asking us to vote based on gut instinct, and in most cases, we are just going to vote our favourite driver!

If Redbull have an awesome car again, then yes, Vettel will most likely win it again, Webber blew it last year, Vettel is clearly the quicker guy... especially in Quali! If Ferrari get their act together, then Alonso is in with a chance, as I think Massa is history, he's living on borrowed time, he will have to yield to Alonso if he's ahead no doubt, with team orders coming back in. If McLaren has a good car from the outset, then I would expect Hamilton to be beating Jenson in the same car.

Too many factors, and as we know little about the new cars performance, we can't really vote honestly on who's going to 'WIN' the driver's championship.

That's because you are asking us to vote based on gut instinct, and in most cases, we are just going to vote our favourite driver!

If Redbull have an awesome car again, then yes, Vettel will most likely win it again, Webber blew it last year, Vettel is clearly the quicker guy... especially in Quali! If Ferrari get their act together, then Alonso is in with a chance, as I think Massa is history, he's living on borrowed time, he will have to yield to Alonso if he's ahead no doubt, with team orders coming back in. If McLaren has a good car from the outset, then I would expect Hamilton to be beating Jenson in the same car.

Too many factors, and as we know little about the new cars performance, we can't really vote honestly on who's going to 'WIN' the driver's championship.

Bet your not welcome in the bookies!!! Too many "ifs" and "whats ifs" :p

Bet your not welcome in the bookies!!! Too many "ifs" and "whats ifs" :p

Ha, I was in the mood to type something! lol

In all honesty, I'd never place a bet on who will win the driver's championship, same as I will never bet on who will win the premiere league before a ball is kicked for the season. I just can't stand to wait so long for a payout should my win come through. I would much rather bet on individual footy games or individual races in terms of F1, but that's me.