Who was selling a full cruise control package

madmike01uk

Reaction score
Someone was selling the complete package for a B6 on here but I cannot find the ad. Looks like I'm going to keep the B6 for another year at least as the Mrs has shot down my hopes of getting an M3 :-( so may as well add a few more mods. Got my eye on some BBS CH's in black already lol.

M3 could be fun in the snow haha avoid mods, sell the mrs and by an M3. On a serious note I think it was bez101 although there's a fair few about so could be wrong, think it's sold as it now says link invalid when you click.

I've dropped him a PM but like you said looks like it's sold. Really wanted an M3 but apparently I don't need one, I'm only allowed to buy stuff I need apparently lol. I will be getting one, just need to pay for an extension to the house first...

Reactions: DieselJake
Say the fuel, tax and insurance savings will make the extension come sooner haha :happy: if she's anything like my mrs she'll buy it.

It's sold I'll see if I can find one for you.
When the extension starts stick her in the footings.

cheers mate, if I killed her off then I'd be stuck looking after the kids lol. I know which side my bread is buttered.....

What are you after? I have the stalk and steering module, what else do you need?

I need the whole lot. Stalk, module, trim and screws. It's the module that seems hard to come across.

Cheers

mike

You'll need to educate me here as I had cruise as standard so never read the retrofit threads....

I have everything. The stalk is here, the slip ring is here. I haven't taken anything else out of the car yet, but it as all still available apart from the trim. I do have a soul black as new trim, it doesn't have the cruise control cut out, but has the moulding mark inside for you to do it yourself.

Tell me where the module is and what it looks like and I'll sort it for you.

It's under the top of the upper cowling bud. That's all I know lol. Trim can be had quite cheap, it's the module and stalk I'm keen for bud.

Right, I'm with you now. The module is the horseshoe shaped bit on the rear of the stalks. The part number on mine is:

8e0 953 549 n

The stalk is:

8e0 953 521 d

Both are here with me. PM me if they're of interest. I can get you the trim number tomorrow if you want that, I'll throw it in with these two items anyway if you take them.