1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who wants what ?

fallmonk Oct 19, 2012

1. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

[​IMG]

2. Rockett

Rockett Faster!

Is 'everything' a viable answer? :yes:

3. jimmcgee

jimmcgee Active Member

so thats what it looks like from the other side lol , drove past this a couple of weeks ago and wondered what all the cars were , so are they waiting to go to customers ?

4. kev.s

kev.s Active Member

we have several of those locations up here too, not so good when you see the monkeys thrashing them out the impound yard!

5. warren_S5

warren_S5 Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

I'll take a 3 door A5 3.0TDI Quattro S-Line S-Tronic Black Edition in Black if there's one going!

Nice to know they look after customer cars before delivery in a nice warm safe environment!

6. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Mick, is that round the back at Glasgow Audi? X

7. Artimus

Artimus Shortback

[​IMG]

8. jimmcgee

jimmcgee Active Member

its across the other side of the motorway next to makro, you can see the motorway in the background.

9. markos72

markos72 Active Member

Theres a similiar compound up Westfield industrial estate in Cumbernauld,full of VW's.Think its an Arnold Clark compound.

10. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

Hi Sandra ,
    Would rather not say exactly on a open forum (I know it's not a big secret but better being legal for me & the forum )
    But as what Jim said its true .
    I deliver / pick up from the same yard , (unfortunately not the audi's)
    Also strangely also to a BMW store place !
    Nice to see them all sitting there in the protective wraps etc

11. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

[​IMG]

12. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

They are just "stock cars" so if you want just a "normal" car they can get you it in a week etc , in that week they Pdi the car, registar it with Dvla ,fix any silly faults yes it happens with factory fresh cars as well , fit any extras you asked for (reversing sensors etc if not standard fit )
    Altho I do remember up at the BMW place a small transporter bring off a nice M3 and the mech/sales guy trashing it out the door !
    Poor guy probably waited a while to get a M3 and this idiot is trashing it about !
    I wouldn't be a happy bunny if it was my car

13. sportstractor

sportstractor Chugger

Never before has an M3 owner been referred to as a 'poor guy'.

I'm surprised management allows for any kind of thrashing to go on! You would think the cars would be locked onto a 'valet mode' before arriving at a dealers