Who likes Bentley wheels?

Love the new boots Chris.....

Cheers Pal - I'm stripping all my install out if your still interested - no rush as I'll just put it all in my garage - need space for a possible air ride system later this year!

They look cracking mate! Can't wait to see them on your cab! I thought you were heading for LMs last time I read through the B6 forum? Either way they are going to look smart, very smart!!!

I have to hold out until the end of May for spacers and lows... grrr!

I was but to be honest I was feeling that that was probably a "safe" option and decided to go a little bit more bold!

Thanks Chris, appreciated mate. Mine are prov. sold now.

I would 100% go for 225 if I didnt have arch clearance issues!

Shauns just put them on his van, 225s look nice!

04.jpg

03.jpg

02.jpg

Top man Dan, those tyres look spot on - thanks for the pics!

Anything between £700 and £1000 depending on condition/tyres etc.

Think these were up for £800 with the fresh refurb, so a real good price.

Got to budget another £400 for tyres though.

A good thing for people to think about as well is that these wheels hold their values really well - even the chance that they could go up!

Wheels off the shelf (Halfords and the like) usually lose loads of ££ so bold wheels like these are actually a good choice in many ways! I've already had people ask for first dibs when I'm finished with them lol!

Whilst I think about it - I noticed you had taken your rear difuser of (the piece between the exhausts) to do some work to it - I've tried to take mine off but can't seem to do it - any advise?

Hi Chris

It is pretty easy to remove the Valance around the exhausts.

There are 2 little self tapping screws just behind the rear wheels underneath that need to be removed first.
I think there are 2 screws just behind the Spare wheel well that need to be removed also. I will check tonight and let you know.
Then the whole unit unclips from the Bumper. The clips are pretty tough to unclip but with a little prying and force they clip out
easily. You need to raise the back of the car to get underneath for unclipping the Valance.

Will post some pics for U tonight.....

Regards Alan

Hi Chris

It is pretty easy to remove the Valance around the exhausts.

There are 2 little self tapping screws just behind the rear wheels underneath that need to be removed first.
I think there are 2 screws just behind the Spare wheel well that need to be removed also. I will check tonight and let you know.
Then the whole unit unclips from the Bumper. The clips are pretty tough to unclip but with a little prying and force they clip out
easily. You need to raise the back of the car to get underneath for unclipping the Valance.

Will post some pics for U tonight.....

Regards Alan

Thanks Alan, thats greatly appreciated

All the best

Chris

Scuse the quality of Pics

There are 2 Torque Screws at the Spare Wheel Well.....Then un-clip. Goes back on a lot easier than removing...

Presentation1-7.jpg

Come now .... Put those Rims on We Wanna See....:yum:

Scuse the quality of Pics

There are 2 Torque Screws at the Spare Wheel Well.....Then un-clip. Goes back on a lot easier than removing...

Presentation1-7.jpg

Come now .... Put those Rims on We Wanna See....:yum:

Your a star mate, really appreciate you doing that thank you!

am i the only one who thinks they look crap??????

or to be more specific, am i the only one who is insanely jelous????

PMSL!

Hey I'm looking for a colour like that for a project I have going on you wouldn't happen to know the paint code for them wheels would you would be much appreciated